Paypal Donatation

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Movie Review # 122 Ticked-Off Trannies with Knives (2010)


Release: 2010
Director: Israel Luna
Writer: Israel Luna
Cast: Krystal Summers, Kelexis Davenport, William Belli


Ratings:
Rotten Tomatoes: 80% Critics 40% Audience
IMDb: 5.0/10
Netflix: 2.7


Review:
Everyone has movies that they fear or just choose to not watch. Not on principals or because you fear them. But because you just have a gut feeling that the movie will suck horribly and then you see it and fall in love with it. That is my experience with this movie Ticked-Off Trannies with Knives. It was honestly one of the most entertaining experiences in a long time for me.

This movie not only exceeded my low standards for what I was expecting it gave me a delight unseen in recent memory from my last few B-Movies. As it channeled the best of the 80's campy horror and thriller films and brought it back in a fun exiting and so entertaining way. The story is simple five drag-queens (Trannies) get beat up or killed. With remaining one's vowing revenge on the men that hurt them and killed their friends.

Not much to that story but what this movie has is great writing, entertaining characters and wonderfully hilarious moments. I honestly do not know if they are planned or they just came out the way they did. Either which way it was worth watching and is so going into my horror block of films to show my friends. As it is not horrible and it is just fun and goofy enough that it is enjoyable and worth viewing by any horror fan out there.

My Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars



No comments:

Post a Comment